In addition to writing about books and reading (click here for samples), I am available to speak on the subjects of books, reading, book groups, and writing. Topics I have spoken (and written) about include the following:
- Reading and empathy
- The health benefits of reading
- Curating a reading list
- Greek mythology in contemporary literature
- How to read like a writer
- How to organize a successful book club
- How to spark and sustain a satisfying book club discussion
- What it means to read for personal enrichment and growth
- The value of reading classic literature
- The importance of reading aloud to older children
I also lead book discussion groups, reading workshops, and creative writing workshops, both online and in-person.
Please contact me with questions.